Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!!!

So I'm setting up a blog to keep everyone updated on my travels in India. Having just arrived things are very hectic at the moment as I am just getting settled in to my job at the newspaper and life in general over here, so a little bit of patience for the moment would be much appreciated. That said I do fully intend to keep the blog as updated as possible with written, photographic and video entries and hopefully it will run pretty smoothly. At the moment I am working on office computers here and am incurring problems with moving my photographs onto them, so at the moment I will have to concentrate on written content. I will continue to update you.

Thanks in advance for any comments or contributions,
Lewis

4 comments:

  1. good luck my man! Give it balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahut acchhaa beta! hope all's fab and funky and get your writing cap on! MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno where that 2winaid logo came from...hopefully Ive shed it now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Lewis - I've spread the news here - http://sccenglish.ie/2009/01/lost-in-india.html and here - http://stcolumbas.ie/ocs_news.php. Enjoy the experiences!
    Julian Girdham

    ReplyDelete